[Check_mk Announce] New Check_MK beta release 1.2.8b9
checkmk-announce at lists.mathias-kettner.de
Sat Apr 2 12:36:19 CEST 2016
Dear friends of Check_MK,
the new beta release 1.2.8b9 of Check_MK is ready for download.
This release fixes 24 issues we found in the last beta release.
Changes in all Check_MK Editions:
Core & Setup:
* 3349 FIX: Added rule to disable Inline-SNMP per host...
Checks & Agents:
* 3109 dotnet_clrmemory: levels are now configurable
* 3307 FIX: dell_poweredge_netdev: does not discover disconnected network devices any more
* 3309 FIX: zpool_status: fixed wrong error handling...
* 3014 FIX: windows_tasks.ps1: fixed incorrect text encoding for tasks with umlauts
* 3015 FIX: Dump host (cmk -D): fixed exception with service descriptions containing umlauts
* 3110 FIX: ewon: Various improvements to snmp proxy functionality...
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
* 3016 FIX: mk-job: scheduled jobs are now always executed despite of any status file permission problems...
* 2237 Unique name for columns of Host Groups and Service Groups...
* 3347 FIX: Improved performance when having a lot of users...
* 3355 FIX: Fixed possible borken HW-/SW-Inventory history view
* 3351 FIX: Network scan: Fixed number in hosts not being updated during network scan
* 3352 FIX: Network scan: Added hostname translation to translate detected DNS names of scanned hosts
* 3353 FIX: Displaying disabled/offline host state in WATO host list now
* 3354 FIX: Added missing option to exclude IP addresses by regex
* 3357 FIX: Fixed service conditions of Disk IO related rulesets
* 3346 FIX: Re-added envelope sender to asciimail/mail notification plugins
* 3358 FIX: Fixed BI Boxes views when "Enable BI compilation diagnostics" enabled
* 3348 FIX: Improved error handling when trying to edit not existing rules/rule packs
Changes in the Check_MK Enterprise Edition:
* 8464 FIX: Regression in agent bakery not processing configured rulesets...
* 8465 FIX: Improved error handling of exceptions caused in graphs
* 8466 FIX: Fixed exception in graph using RPN to compute vertical range with invalid perfdata
* 8446 FIX: Make sure that recovery notifications work even in the presence of notification delays
You can download Check_MK from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to feedback at check-mk.org.
We greatly thank you for using Check_MK and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Check_MK Team
Mathias Kettner GmbH
Kellerstraße 29, 81667 München, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 165902
Geschäftsführer: Mathias Kettner
Tel. +49 89 1890 435-0
Fax. +49 89 1890 435-29
More information about the Checkmk-announce