[checkmk-commits] [tribe29/checkmk] 299f40: 7715 FIX Correct upgrade of Legacy Windows Agent
noreply at github.com
Tue Jun 25 18:20:32 CEST 2019
Author: Sergey Kipnis <sergey.kipnis at tribe29.com>
Date: 2019-06-25 (Tue, 25 Jun 2019)
7715 FIX Correct upgrade of Legacy Windows Agent
Now automatic upgrade procedure in Windows Agent 1.6.0 correctly upgrades
legacy Windows Agents 1.5.0 configuration even if update plugin 1.5.0 installed.
The routine skips incompatible files from 1.5.0, i.e. cmk-agent-update.exe.
Additionally the upgrade routine doesn't override already existing files.
[FEED-3834] [CMK-2230] - files from legacy agent are copied carefully
- no overwriting during upgrade procedure to avoid killing bakery files
- legacy cmk-agent-update.exe is skipped during upgrade as not compatible with 1.6
- internal api to check that agent is packaged, not used now, but tested
- experimental/filesystem is localized back to legacy code, toxic declaration removed from header file
- CheckMK everywhere: yml and C++
- unit testing of every new feature, including internal self test
- improved log
More information about the checkmk-commits