[Check_mk (english)] Define Contact Group for Specific Host ?

Lander, Scott slander at hearstsc.com
Wed Aug 10 18:24:53 CEST 2011

service_contactgroups = [
        ( ' ntfy_grp1', ["van-blackberry"], ALL_HOSTS, ALL_SERVICES),
]

Do do one group of services, - say just disk (fs) it would be something like:
service_contactgroups = [
        ( ' ntfy_grp1', ["van-blackberry"], ALL_HOSTS, ['fs_*']),
]

Note, also, that usually you would want the syntax service_contactgroups += [
And all_hosts += [

Note the + - this makes it an append, rather than a replace....