[Check_mk (english)] Check_mk: Disable Performance data for some Servers

Dale Stubblefield dalestubblefield at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:04:25 CEST 2011

In that type of scenario, I set up mine like this and it works:

extra_service_conf['use'] = [
 ( 'check_mk_passive', ALL_HOSTS, ['Name of Service'] ),
]

That means that any service by that name on any host will get the extra "use
 check_mk_passive" in the check_mk_templates.cfg file I use.  In that file,
any service configured as "check_mk_passive" doesn't get performance data
recorded.

This works great for checks that use MRPE.  For some reason, those type of
checks are set to record performance data by default even if the check isn't
providing any.

Thanks,
Dale

Learn more about Dale Stubblefield at http://about.me/dalestubblefield .˙.