[Check_mk (english)] Modify uptime levels

Antti Mäkelä Antti.Makela at vintor.fi
Mon Apr 9 19:21:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

I think the idea would be to generate an alert if an uptime is short - that way you can see that a system has rebooted (and act accordingly). If the system reboots fast, you don't get alerts for unreachable.

Anyway, I think this would be easy to modify and include in the existing testing logic. Other possibility is just to check if the uptime as decreased since last reading...

 - Antti