[Check_mk (english)] check_mk commands.py...adding non-nagios commands? Or better off using custom host/service notes?

Jason Humes JHumes at acs.on.ca
Tue Apr 10 16:37:26 CEST 2012

Looks like entering non-nagios commands into the commands.py doesn't work...So I've created a custom notes that uses some ajax to expand an entry box when the user clicks a "Enter Helpdesk Ticket" button...it keeps the interface tight/easy to view and allows for passing check_mk variables plus user entered text into our ticket system.

Thanks