[Check_mk (english)] cmk -R failure

Bastian Kuhn bk at mathias-kettner.de
Fri Apr 13 20:43:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

is Nagios really down or is it just this message until you refresh your
browser?

regards Bastian

--
Bastian Kuhn

Mathias Kettner GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München,  HRB 165902
Firmensitz:      Preysingstraße 74, 81667 München
Geschäftsführer: Mathias Kettner

Tel. 089 / 1890 4210
Fax  089 / 1890 4211
http://mathias-kettner.de