[Check_mk (english)] Alert when a passive check is missing

Infantino Alessandro alessandro.infantino at hestia-it.Be
Wed Apr 25 19:50:32 CEST 2012

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to verify if the passive checks have
outputted a result within a certain timeperiod.

For example, if a passive check did not return a result within 5 minutes
a CRITICAL has to be outputted with the message "Passive check missing".

I know this can be accomplished with the check_freshness and
check_command property but I can't seem to get it to work.

Anyone got this working on their system?

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro