[Check_mk (english)] cisco_qos check fails on some high end routers

Jason Humes JHumes at acs.on.ca
Fri Apr 27 14:10:33 CEST 2012

Hrrm...the strange thing is that we have this router graphing qos properly with Cacti...looking at the two checks the cacti one and the default check_mk one they both look very similar but something in the logic must be slightly different.

I'll keep working at it and if I figure it out I'll post to the list.

Thanks

Jason D. Humes
Security Engineer
Applied Computer Solutions Inc.