[Check_mk (english)] WATO ... a real pain

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:59:30 CET 2012

Hi Teo,

go to "Host & Service Parameters -> Parameters for Inventorized Checks
-> Applications, Processes & Services -> Windows Services". Here you
can define rules to be applied.

My advice exploring what WATO provides would be installing a test
instance and trying every single section. This way you need a day or
two (but worth every hour) and end up enlightened ;-)

Few features are not implemented yet and must since be configured "the
old way" but more than 90% can be done in WATO.

BTW: How did you configure that checkbox taggroup? I did nott know
it's possible - neither manually nor via WATO.

HTH,
Marcel

HTH,
Marcel