[Check_mk (english)] Consolidated Reports

Paul Ponzeka ponzekap2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 00:21:26 CET 2013

We are looking at using Nagios and Check_MK for our distributed
monitoring solution.  We are currently monitoring over 1200 hosts and
15,000 services.

What I want to do is somehow configure consolidated reports.  For
instance, if i have 200 hosts, I dont want to get individual email's
from Check_MK for each disk space event.  I want to get a report that
says, here are your 30 hosts, and here are the disks that have space
issue:

Server1 C drive 10% free
Server2 D drive 3% free

and so on.

Is there ability to do this with Check_MK anywhere?