[Check_mk (english)] WATO Host Tag Position Movement

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:31:57 CET 2013

Hi Jason,

if you edit file "check_mk/multisite.d/wato/hosttags.mk" by hand (add tags
anywhere you want, delete tags, change sort of tags, etc.) and reload
hosttags in WATO (reload hosttags page) all changes are applied and visible.

Don't know what you did and failed but works at least with OMD 0.57/CMK
1.2.0p3...

HTH,
Marcel