[Check_mk (english)] How to specify legacy checks parameters

Robert Sander r.sander at heinlein-support.de
Fri Sep 13 10:44:53 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-13 10:24, Giacomo Montagner wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I'm looking for a way to configure "advanced" legacy checks
> parameters
> such as timeperiod, check_interval, max_check_attempts and so on.
> Unless
> I'm missing something, there is no way to specify them either using
> WATO
> (OMD 1.00 on this side) or main.mk variables.

These check parameters are configured in WATO with rules in section
Monitoring Configuration -> Service Checks. The rules apply to all
configured checks.

Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Support GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,