[Check_mk (english)] Setting default levels for IF64 "Errors"

Otterbein, Karl KOtterbein at ise.com
Tue Sep 24 19:26:29 CEST 2013

Hello all

I have tried several iterations when trying to change the default levels for Errors- currently,  I have the following:

main.mk:

if_default_error_levels = (06.0, 10.0)

However the error levels do not seem to be adjusted accordingly:

If64       TenGigabitEthernet1/1   {'state': ['1'], 'errors': (0.01, 0.100000000000001), etc...

This is after re-discovery, and restart of check_mk.  I must be missing something, but having also tried the following I cannot tell now what I'm doing incorrectly:

if_default_error_levels = {
            "errors"  : (06.0, 10.0),
}

Following patterns with: