[Check_mk (english)] multisite guest logins

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:29:13 CEST 2015

Hi Darin,

maybe I did not understand/read your issue right...

We're not talking about logging in to Multisite/Check_MK GUI but Nagios
default UI instead, right?

multisite.mk (and all other multisite config files) are meant to configure
Multisite GUI, not Nagios GUI...

Darin Perusich <darin at darins.net> schrieb am Fr., 24. Apr. 2015 um
14:06 Uhr: