[Check_mk (english)] Send notification if CPU Utilization if less than 5% for the past 7 days

Deepak Goel deepak.goel at snapdeal.com
Mon Aug 17 10:33:38 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am using OMD version 1.21.20150523 and cmk version 1.2.6p4.

I want to send notifications along with the graphs if the CPU Utilization
of a host is less than 5% for the past 7 days.

Currently I am using Flexible notifications. Also, can you please let me
know if I switch my notifications to Rule-Base, would I need to change
anything except turning on the RBN?

Regards,
Deepak Goel
Build and Release Engineer
*M*: +91 9910349045, *EXT*: 5981
237 OKHLA PHASE III, NEW DELHI 110 020, INDIADownload Our App[image: A]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapdeal.main&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=android>[image:
A]
<https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/snapdeal-mobile-shopping/id721124909?ls=1&mt=8&utm_source=mobileAppLp&utm_campaign=ios>[image:
W]