[Check_mk (english)] Memory, Swap and pagefile to be separately monitored

Ahmad Siddiq mysiddiq at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 07:59:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

Are you monitoring your server via SNMP or client based?

--

Best Regards,

*Ahmad Siddiq b. Mohd Adnan*Senior System Engineer, Xchanging Malaysia Sdn
Bhd
International Award for Young People, Gold Award
LPIC-3 Security, Novell CLA, Novell DCTech, CCENT, Microsoft Certified
Professional, MCTS Windows Server 2008
Mobile: +60 17 377-5007| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/my.sidz