[Check_mk (english)] checkpoint_connections

Mario Garcia mariog at absi.be
Mon Feb 2 14:19:07 CET 2015

$user1$ is the macro that can be found on your resources.cfg that is
usually the path for your plugins

http://patrick.proy.free.fr/nagios/check_snmp_cpfw.pl

my $ha_active		= "1.3.6.1.4.1.2620.1.5.5.0"; 	# "yes"
my $ha_state		= "1.3.6.1.4.1.2620.1.5.6.0"; 	# "active" / "standby"
my $ha_block_state	= "1.3.6.1.4.1.2620.1.5.7.0"; 	#"OK" : ha blocking state
my $ha_status		= "1.3.6.1.4.1.2620.1.5.102.0"; # "OK" : ha status