[Check_mk (english)] Stale host and service data when notifications are sent

Joshua Jordan joshua.jordan at monash.edu
Tue Feb 3 01:18:42 CET 2015

Hi all,

We're having a strange issue with check_mk 1.2.4p5 when email notifications
are sent out for an alert. When they are sent all the host and service
check data become stale and won't update until the emails have finished
being sent. We're using LDAP connected to our AD servers for user
authentication. Happy to provide any further details of our setup to assist.

Any suggestions for a misconfiguration we may have done or how to narrow
down our search to debug the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Joshua

--
Joshua Jordan