[Check_mk (english)] Hosts at different network

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:32:19 CET 2015

Hi Hector,

you have some options.
- setup a second server inside the remote network, make all the
configuration there on this machine and only forward the livestatus data to
your monitoring server.
  --> this only needs one port for the livestatus communication
- setup a second server and configure replication of configuration.
  --> beside the livestatus port you need to configure http/s access to the
remote server

Hector Morala Alvarez <h.morala at gmail.com> schrieb am Thu Feb 05 2015 at
18:51:43: