[Check_mk (english)] Stale host and service data when notifications are sent

Joshua Jordan joshua.jordan at monash.edu
Mon Feb 9 04:06:39 CET 2015

Hi all,

We have found that a contact group with 40 contacts in it causes checks to
go stale as by the time all notifications have completed they are out of
date as per
https://www.mail-archive.com/icinga-users@lists.icinga.org/msg01058.html
and are now looking into how to solve this problem.

Some questions for the list:
Have others run into this issue, if so how have they handled it?
Is our contact list too large?
Is it worth trying mknotifyd in a default installation of check_mk with
Icinga as the monitoring core?

Thanks in advance for any provided information.

Kind regards,
Joshua

--
Joshua Jordan