[Check_mk (english)] Disable inventory of if64 per host

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:15:09 CET 2015

Yes, with ignored check_types you can build a rule for every device with
forbidden checks. You must also include the normal if check on this devices
as most if64 port are possible to inventories as if ports.

Andrea Gabellini - SC <andrea.gabellini.sc at telecomitalia.sm> schrieb am Wed
Feb 11 2015 at 12:18:44: