[Check_mk (english)] Disable inventory of if64 per host

Andrea Gabellini - SC andrea.gabellini.sc at telecomitalia.sm
Thu Feb 12 23:39:51 CET 2015

Thank you for the suggestion!!

The documentation says that ignored_checktypes disables the check
globally and not per host.

There is the ignored_checks variable. I tryed it. The inventory don't
shows the if or if64 results, but check_mk runs the SNMP query anyhow

I don't want  the SNMP engine queries the if or if64 check during the
inventory...

Il 11/02/2015 18:15, Andreas Döhler ha scritto