[Check_mk (english)] Getting an Allnet ALL4500 to work with CMK

Jonas Neumann cmk at tschanness.de
Tue Feb 17 13:13:53 CET 2015

Hello,
I have an Allnet ALL4500 Applicane wich does not deliver its values
via SNMP. It is possible to Access the device via SSH but i was not
able to get the linux agent to work. I tried to programm a small
"Agent", wich only outputs the Sensor values:

<<<check_mk>>>
Version: 1.2.4
AgentOS: linux-embedded
<<<sensoren>>>
P Sensor 1: Temperatur 22.55
P Sensor 2: Temperatur 25.80
P Sensor 3: Temperatur 19.64

This does not work either :). I thought about using NRPE but it is
superseeded by MRPE (wich requires the agent, right?). So I'm stuck
and don't know how to proceed. Any advice on how to get this working
as easy as possible? Thank you in advance!

Jonas