[Check_mk (english)] Getting an Allnet ALL4500 to work with CMK

Jonas Neumann cmk at tschanness.de
Tue Feb 17 16:46:01 CET 2015

Okay, this is strage. Deleting the host and adding it again fixed that
Problem. I still seem to be too stupid to get those to work. The agent
and the Check are in the folders for the site.
The Agent works:

OMD[rcs_monitor_dev1]:~$ check_mk -d mlakcpkp01
<<<check_mk>>>
AgentOS: ALL4500
<<<allnet_ip_sensoric:sep(59)>>>
sensor1.max_abs_float;38.18
sensor1.max_day_float;29.18
[...]

The checks exist in CMK:
OMD[rcs_monitor_dev1]:~$ check_mk -L |grep allnet
allnet_ip_sensoric.humidity      tcp     yes    yes    Humidity %s
allnet_ip_sensoric.pressure      tcp     yes    yes    Pressure %s
allnet_ip_sensoric.temp          tcp     yes    yes    Temperature %s
allnet_ip_sensoric.tension       tcp     yes    yes    Electric Tension %s

But they are not recognised for the host:
OMD[rcs_monitor_dev1]:~$ check_mk --checks=allnet_ip_sensoric.temp -I mlakcpkp01
OMD[rcs_monitor_dev1]:~$

I thought that this might be from the Line:
<<<allnet_ip_sensoric:sep(59)>>>

But this line is configured as is in the agent:
sys.stdout.write('<<<allnet_ip_sensoric:sep(59)>>>\n')

Any thoughts on that?
Thanks in advance,

Jonas