[Check_mk (english)] HP ILO Monitoring

Vogt, Jonathan j.vogt at neue-pressegesellschaft.de
Tue Feb 24 15:08:15 CET 2015

Hi Rune,

I went with /usr/local/bin/check_ipmi_wrapper for historic reasons. $OMD_ROOT/local/bin/ would work as well I guess.

I created a new Agent Type, and a rule under Datasource Programs -> Individual program call instead of agent access. I have a Rule for IPMI 1.x and one for IPMI 2.0. For 2.0 the command is:
/usr/local/bin/check_ipmi_wrapper <IP> user password --driver-type=LAN_2_0

I've modified the script to take a 4th parameter. Depending on your version of ipmi-sensors you might have to omit --ignore-not-available-sensors --legacy-output in the original scripts. I've you don't get any output in cmk, try running ipmi-sensors directly and see what you get.

Jonathan