[Check_mk (english)] HP ILO Monitoring

Lance Tost Lance.Tost at key-stone.com
Tue Feb 24 16:08:52 CET 2015

If you have the various HP Insight agents installed, this information should be reported via the SNMP agent on the host.

What OS?

For linux, have a look here: https://wiki.icinga.org/display/howtos/Monitoring+HP+ProLiant+Hardware

I haven't done the array part yet to be honest. It looks like it'll need a separate check. However, just installing hp-health and hp-snmp-agents, gets me temperature, cpu, memory, fan, raid controller, and physical disk monitoring via SNMP.

For Windows, you just need to run through the installer on the HP Support Pack (or whatever they're calling it these days).

Thank you,
Lance