[Check_mk (english)] Upgrade check_mk to beta in OMD

Ahmad Siddiq mysiddiq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 06:40:02 CET 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to install the check_mk beta version on my individual omd site
by running the check_mk setup script. We really need the flexible
notifications feature that is introduced in the beta version of cmk.

I have tried two beta versions - 1.2.6b1 and 1.2.6b10.

After restarting the site, it seems that we are able to browse check_mk,
but the page seems broken. But we are able to pick up the updated version
by the master site via livestatus/distributed monitoring.

Anyone who can advise on this matter.. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

*Ahmad Siddiq b. Mohd Adnan*Senior System Engineer, Xchanging Malaysia Sdn
Bhd
International Award for Young People, Gold Award
LPIC-3, Novell CLA, Novell DCTech, CCENT, Microsoft Certified Professional,
MCTS Windows Server 2008
Mobile: +60 17 377-5007| Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/my.sidz