[Check_mk (english)] Detecting new hosts with No check_mk agent installed

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:12:14 CET 2015

I would search for all Services with name "check_mk|ping" and this on all
hosts with hosttag "check_mk agent" or "dual check". The hosttag search
must be done as two searches as hosttags are linked with logical "and"
inside Multisite GUI.
Then you will get a list of all hosts configured with agent access and you
see all the agent version number and hosts with only a ping check. This
hosts are configured for agent access but had no inventory done.

Dollemore, Mark (London)(c) <Mark.Dollemore at man.com> schrieb am Do., 26.
Feb. 2015 um 12:50 Uhr: