[Check_mk (english)] Version of agent used (community)

Jolyon Brown jolyon at limilo.com
Thu Feb 26 15:27:25 CET 2015

Hi All

We've been running check_mk-agent-1.2.4p5-1 locally here for quite some
time with OMD version 1.20 - very happily I might add.

However there are a few things we'd like to get updates for, e.g. the patch
to the ntpq check which adds the -n flag (a small example). Amongst the
community, are people generally sticking with the default 'production'
combination of agent and OMD versions, or updating the agents on a
reasonably regular basis?

Cheers

Limilo Ltd

Registered in England no: 07778174

Registered office: Netpark Incubator, Thomas Wright Way, Sedgefield, TS21
3FD

VAT no: 190425515