[Check_mk (english)] Detecting new hosts with No check_mk agent installed

Dollemore, Mark (London)(c) Mark.Dollemore at man.com
Thu Feb 26 15:36:47 CET 2015

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply, although a totally valid approach, it’s not really what I am after. I wanted something like the check_mk check, but for this to be active as soon as a host is added and not as it is now only after a successful check of the agent.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Dollemore
Tools Support Engineer