[Check_mk (english)] Esx datastores unhandled problems not refreshing

Roelofs, Marc, Springer SBM NL Marc.Roelofs at springer.com
Fri Feb 27 09:08:04 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm new to check_mk and am trying to monitor my esxi hosts.
This all seems to work with the esxi rulesets/datasource programs, "check state of vmware esx via vSphere" .
The problem I now have is that some datastores were filled up lately , and they went to CRIT in the Services Problems pane in check_mk.
We fixed the datastore by moving some vm's around and in vmware all is ok now. Datastore is at 75 % usage.
But the check_mk monitoring still thinks the datastore is filled up to 98% .
How can I get these notifications to go away.
Reloading and removing an readding one of the hosts with the alert did not work .

It seems as it does not refresh but the timer sows it refreshing fine .. Please advise !

Kind regards,

Marc Roelofs
System Engineer