[Check_mk (english)] Esx datastores unhandled problems not refreshing

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:26:47 CET 2015

This is a problem of the ESX system itself :)
You ask the ESX hosts directly? If yes then try to ask the vCenter for
datastore information. The problem is as follows.

ESX machine 1 - has a machine on every datastore - this machine knows all
levels of the datastores
ESX machine 2 - has only machines on one datastore - this machines see's
all datastores but only knows the current levels of the datastore with the
running machine from all other datastores it knows some historic
informations :)

I think this description is very simplified but the problem should be clear.

Roelofs, Marc, Springer SBM NL <Marc.Roelofs at springer.com> schrieb am Fr.,
27. Feb. 2015 um 09:08 Uhr: