[Check_mk (english)] Re : LDAP Authentication

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:32:45 CET 2015

Why do you have created auth.secret? It must be created from the web-server
process and inside this folder is also auth.serial this is also needed for
successful login. I think you have somewhere a problem with your user
rights inside your installation.

As this is a standalone installation it is not so easy to troubleshoot.
Some more information's about your configured users are needed.

Ervin Binungcal <ervin.binungcal.tup at gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 27. Feb.
2015 um 11:29 Uhr:

I have already test it, and all test were successful, but still, I was