[Check_mk (english)] Esx datastores unhandled problems not refreshing

Roelofs, Marc, Springer SBM NL Marc.Roelofs at springer.com
Fri Feb 27 14:50:15 CET 2015

That did the trick !
Thanks !
Marc

On 02/27/2015 10:26 AM, Andreas Döhler wrote:
This is a problem of the ESX system itself :)
You ask the ESX hosts directly? If yes then try to ask the vCenter for datastore information. The problem is as follows.

ESX machine 1 - has a machine on every datastore - this machine knows all levels of the datastores
ESX machine 2 - has only machines on one datastore - this machines see's all datastores but only knows the current levels of the datastore with the running machine from all other datastores it knows some historic informations :)

I think this description is very simplified but the problem should be clear.