[Check_mk (english)] check_mk debian package orphaned?

kioto mitsubisi reader_1000 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:09:13 CET 2015

Hi,
One of the team members that maintain check_mk and nagios related packages has responded to my bug report. He said that "its team maintained, but noone in the team feels responsible anymore. If you want to help, speak up.". Therefore it seems that some volunteers are needed for this package in Debian repository. I hope someone interested sees this message and joins the "Debian Nagios Maintainer Group" so that this package can be maintained.
Thanks.