[Check_mk (english)] WATO add agent?

Lance Tost Lance.Tost at key-stone.com
Thu Jul 2 20:54:01 CEST 2015

So when you click on a host then WATO, do you see something like the following?

http://snag.gy/Q1K46.jpg

I did not add a vsphere agent type.  I'm not sure what the correct way to do this is, but I go to WATO -> Host and Service Paremeters -> Datasource Programs -> Check state of VMWare ESX via vsphere and have a rule for my Windows vCenter server and a rule for my ESXi servers:

http://snag.gy/aLfm6.jpg

Thank you,
Lance