[Check_mk (english)] correlated services

Bieber Philipp philipp.bieber at dmgmori.com
Mon Jul 6 08:52:40 CEST 2015

Hi,
for such cases, I have started to use the trending feature in WATO -> Parameters for discovered services -> file systems (used space and growth):

-       Enable trend computation

-       Levels on the time left until the file system gets full
When there is not enough space left (in our case) for another 48 hours of continuous growth, the check goes in a warning state. This should work for cases like this...

Cheers,
Philipp

GILDEMEISTER Beteiligungen GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bielefeld - Amtsgericht Bielefeld, HRB 40806