[Check_mk (english)] system time and Long execution times (45-60 seconds)

Thomas Mashos TMashos at navexglobal.com
Fri Jul 10 21:59:42 CEST 2015

Thanks for your reply. I actually did just that this morning and found that it was actually hanging on a check we do on the windows task scheduler. This particular machine has 200-300 old one time scheduled tasks and it was taking a long time to process. Time to go talk to product engineering about not cleaning stuff up.

Thanks for everyone’s help.

Thomas