[Check_mk (english)] host_check_commands and ignored_services

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:27:27 CEST 2015

Hi Neil,

the first part of your rules are right. But it is not possible to define
Ping as ignored_service. If you don't want to have a automatically define
ping service you need to define some other service for this device.

This can look like the following rule.

custom_checks = [
  ( {'service_description': u'DummyCheck', 'command_line':
'$USER1$/check_dummy 0'}, ['afa_afayes'], ALL_HOSTS ),
] + custom_checks

After this you should have a check on this host what shows OK for all the
time and no ping is done to this host.

Neil Price <neilospricey at hotmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 13. Juli 2015 um
03:31 Uhr: