[Check_mk (english)] Check_mk execute command

arthur Schwarz arthurschwarz10 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:33:54 CEST 2015

Sorry but i'm new to check_mk and nagios.

I can't find nothing that i understand in internet.

I need to execute just a curl "url"

For every critical alert.
Or maybe for every host down

Using centos 7 , nagios4, check_mk 1.2.6.p7

There is how i do this using scripts?
Or those things said before are wato?

Arthur Schwarz
34  9321-1626