[Check_mk (english)] Service Check Timed Out - why?

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:54:53 CEST 2015

Hi Carl,

generally it's possible agent needs longer when host is busy, sure, but in
most cases it's some plugins causing the delay.

I'm not a WinD'oh guy at all but my first look would go to the agent folder
at remote host and check if subfolders "local" and "plugins" contain any
files. The subfolder names could be other ones, test for yourself.

Reagrds,
Marcel

Carl Melgaard <Carl.Melgaard at stab.rm.dk> schrieb am Di., 13. Okt. 2015 um
13:38 Uhr: