[Check_mk (english)] Compress agent output

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:03:21 CET 2015

If you have more then a hand full of hosts at one location with limited
bandwidth it could be good to make a small monitoring instance there and
not get all the agent output to your central monitoring server.
I run some setups where we only get the complete site status once per
minute compressed over ssh for more then 100 hosts. This status file is
only 100 kiloByte per minute for all hosts together. This is also possible
to handle for slow 1 MBit or 2 MBit lines. The data is collected from
remote monitoring host with livedump and then compressed and transferred.

Davide Del Grande <davide.delgrande at lanewan.it> schrieb am Mo., 26. Okt.
2015 um 17:09 Uhr: