[Check_mk (english)] FW: HTTP Active Check check

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:14:13 CET 2015

Hi Charles,

at first: knowing your used OMD and Check_MK version could help debugging.

Generally you can check what's going on with active http checks by
navigating to your terminal console, become OMD siteuser and execute this
(according to your provided data):

~/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -I PUTYOURHOSTIPHERE -u 'www.google.com'
--ssl -v

...param "-v" is for debugging output. If this does not work try the
command without "--ssl".

HTH,
Marcel

Nicholson, Charles (RIS-BNA) <cnicholson at vitalchek.com> schrieb am Do., 29.