[Check_mk (english)] FW: HTTP Active Check check

Paul Bongers check-mk at paul-bongers.nl
Thu Oct 29 23:13:46 CET 2015

Hi Charles,

The -u option (url) is used to specify the url, not the hostname.
The command should be something like this:
~/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -H 'www.google.com
<http://www.google.com>' -I PUTYOURHOSTIPHERE -u '/' --ssl

-H is used to specify the host header (vhost in WATO).
-u is used to spedify the url to reach (i.e. / or /search?q=whatever+query)

Regards,

Paul