[Check_mk (english)] Check_mk switch

Marcel Schulte schulte.marcel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:45:28 CET 2016

Hi folks,

just wanted to inform all who wait for packet rate thresholds... You can
define rule parameters for measured rates in current git master, so next
stable version (maybe 1.2.8) will contain it (don't know where this param
entered, 1.2.6 does not show it yet): https://pl.vc/5s7yn

Brian Binder <brian.binder at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 20. Jan. 2016 um
18:41 Uhr: