[Check_mk (english)] omd migration problem from 1.2 (rhel 6.5 32bit ) to 1.3 (rhel 7 64bit)

徐健 xu.jian at shfe.com.cn
Mon Jul 4 11:15:39 CEST 2016

Below is what I have done:

1.       From rhel 6.5 I upgraded omd from version 1.2 to 1.3

2.       I ran “omd backup” to backup mysite to a file.

3.       Copy the backup file to rhel 7 server with omd 1.3 installed

4.       I ran “omd restore” to restore my omd site.

When I ran “omd start mysite”, it reported the error:

Starting dedicated Apache for site xxx...httpd: Syntax error on line 98 of /omd/sites/xxx/etc/apache/apache.conf: Cannot load
/usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_log_config.so into server: /usr/lib/httpd/modules/mod_log_config.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Could you please let me know if I ran anything incorrectly? May be we cannot restore omd site from 32bit OS to 64bit OS?

Thank you .