[Check_mk (english)] notification count when SERVICEHOSTSTATE changes from warning to critical

Duncan Noorman d.noorman at flexyz.com
Mon Jul 4 14:55:35 CEST 2016

Hello List,

We are using cmk raw 1.2.6p5 with flexible notifications and  noticed we were not getting notifications when a service state changes from warn to critical.

Investigating var/log/notifications log reveiled that the notification number is not reset to 1 when there is a change in state.

We are setup to receive the first 2 notifications which ment we did not notice the change to critical.

Are we missing a seting or is this intented behaviour?

regards

Duncan