[Check_mk (english)] omd migration problem from 1.2 (rhel 6.5 32bit ) to 1.3 (rhel 7 64bit)

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:35:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

The reason for your problem is the different Apache version from CentOS 6.5
and 7
What I had done in this case is make a test site on your version 7. Grab
the Apache configuration and use this as a template for my restored site.

Now your site should start.
But you will see another problem then. No graphs inside your web interface.
This is a problem for migration from 32 to 64 bit.

https://blog.bastian-kuhn.de/2013/05/06/omd-rrd-dateien-von-einem-32bit-system-auf-64bit-migrieren/
German but Google translate will help :)

htpps://
linuxgurublog.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/convert-pnp4nagios-graph-data-from-one-linux-machine-to-another/

This takes time and much disc space.