[Check_mk (english)] Dell iDRAC suppress "WARNING - Disk State: non-raid" in WATO

Andreas Döhler andreas.doehler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:07:03 CEST 2016

Hi Andy,

you need to modify the dell_om_disk check. With your version of the check
the non_raid status is not known.

Two steps are needed - extend the pdisk_state dictionary with the
information about non_raid status.
Then the check function must know what to do with this state. Line 90 to 96
handle this.

Before you change anything inside the check file, copy this file to your
local/share/check_mk/checks folder inside your site.

Andy D'Arcy Jewell <Andy.D'ArcyJewell at csiltd.co.uk> schrieb am Di., 5. Juli
2016 um 12:57 Uhr: